The Wildenmann Prize is awarded annually to a scholar (before PhD or within five years of receiving their PhD) for an outstanding Paper presented at the Joint Sessions of Workshops. This can be a co-authored Paper provided all co-authors are also within five years of receiving their PhD.
Nominees must be from Full Member institutions.
The award for this prize is €1,000 and is presented at the following ECPR Joint Sessions of Workshops.
2020 prize jury
- Anna Sroka University of Warsaw (Chair)
- Maurizio Carbone University of Glasgow
- Hana Kubátová Charles University Prague
- Reuven Hazan Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Sofia Vasilopoulou University of York
Additional information will be sent directly to Workshop Directors, who are welcome to nominate ONE Paper from their Workshop for this prize.
Further questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org